If you are trying to sell a commercial property these days you may be having a hard time. Not only are there fewer buyers but many money sources have dried up also.
To get a quick sale of commercial property will require pulling out all the stops and thinking outside the box.
The article will discuss the top ten techniques you can use today to get your property sold quickly. It will also discuss how to develop a total web marketing strategy for your commercial property.
The Top Ten Techniques for Selling a Commercial Property
- Create a customized website for your property so it stands alone and apart from other property listings. Having a separate web address for the property will make your advertising more effective and bring you more attention from Google.
- Optimize your website for search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing. Doing this will bring dozens of qualified buyers to view your property — and it’s free.
- Document the interior and exterior of the property with professional quality photographs. If you have lots of photos your property will receive more attention from website visitors.
- Create one or more virtual tours using the same photographs. You may want one tour for the interior and one tour for the exterior, and possibly another for the neighborhood.
- Create electronic property flyers and distribute them via email and by posting on various internet sites where buyers might be found.
- Mail postcards or flyers to targeted mailing lists of those individuals and businesses most likely to be interested in your property.
- Advertise your property in dozens of different ways, not just in newspapers. The internet provides many advertising outlets that didn’t exist until recently. Be sure to include your website address.
- In addition to paid advertising, take advantage of all the free advertising web sites for real estate. Commercial Realtors don’t even know about most of these.
- Learn how to get use inexpensive Google advertisements (pay per click) to bring qualified buyers to your property website. Working with a professional will save you from wasting a lot of money.
- Consider hosting commercial property open houses, not just for potential buyers but also buyer agents. This will expand your contacts and increase the odds of finding a buyer through networking.
In addition to the above list you will also need a total web marketing strategy for your property. Consult an expert to create this.