For those who are engineers, architects or interior designers, house building is definitely a fun process for them. They would understand the process and how it is done. They are the ones who have control over the whole building. During this process, there would be so many people who are involved. Of course, the owner of the house would be one of them but there are other people who are concerned too. They all have their own duties and responsibilities with the house. They may work separately in their areas but they work together to build a perfect house for the owner.
Here are the important and needed people who are involved in the house building and their responsibilities:
• Engineer: Provides the structure design of the whole house; in-charge of providing the structure from the floors to the roof; works together with a work supervisor and a site supervisor
• Architect: the most important person in house building; gets the ideas from the clients and they are the ones who puts it into paper; are knowledgeable with guidelines and legal requirements that are related to your building so they are hired to avoid any legal issues; could pick out the workers for the area
• Contractor: they are the ones who watches all the workers and labourers at the site; supervises their work to ensure that they are doing their job well
• Mason: in charge of the construction of the whole house; in charge of building walls and other construction
• Carpenters and Painters: One of the most needed people during the building process; they are the ones who provides the doors, windows, cabinets and other woodworks that you need; paints walls, ceilings, etc
• Electrician and Plumber: Every house must need a good source of water and electricity so they are the ones who would fix the lines and pipes to have good water supply and electricity connection
All of these people are needed during the house building. So there are really a lot of people when you go to the site. They all must do a good job to be able to build a strong and nice house. They all must agree on things and cooperate with each other so the house would look nice. All of them have one goal. Their goal is to be able to build a home where a person or a family would be able to live comfortably.
Real Estate Leads For Realtors
Effectively Using Ugly Yellow Signs to Generate Real Estate Buyer Leads
Real Estate Agents – How to Be an Effective Real Estate Agent