What defines commercial property? Your choices depend on the type of business you are interested in managing and the location you as a realtor are interested in. Consider the terms of the lease that is being offered and whether or not you desire to share a part of your profits with your landlord along with your base rent. Keep in mind that business park rents are less costly than retail properties. Industrial parks often consist of unfinished spaces but they can be converted and customized to fit your needs as well as be renovated to an upscale site that can accommodate office space. Check out the zoning and ordinances that apply for the type of tenant you will rent to or what restrictions you will be subject to.
The types of Commercial Properties to choose from are;
Distribution and Industrial Properties
- Warehouses which can be leased, sub-leased, rented or purchased.
- Industrial facilities.
- Refrigerated climate controlled warehouse space which has to be bonded.
- Shipping containers.
- Supply chain management infrastructure locations.
- Factories, mills, industrial manufacturing plants.
- Logistics locations managed by third-party companies.
- Distribution facilities, trucking terminals, and rail freight warehousing.
- Bulk transport sites.
- Airport cargo sites and airports.
- Water port commerce.
- Rail yards.
- Cold storage and dry storage facilities, garages.
- Executive office space, upscale office parks that include corporate headquarters.
- Free-standing offices, office warehouse.
- Executive suites, flexible space, rental office space, and bank branches.
- Shopping centers and shopping malls, strip malls, outlet malls.
- Showrooms, franchise locations, free-standing shops and stores.
- Showroom space, retail sites, pads, strip mall sites, and chain store sites.
High Tech Properties
- Research and development parks
- Call centers
- Scientific building projects.
- Medical laboratories and Research & Development Parks.
- Rehabilitation facilities
- Corporate headquarters locations.
- Industrial parks and regional mall sites.
- Zoned land parcels, speculative acres, and land tracts.
- Resort property, residential development tracts, waterfront property, and business parks.
- Office buildings and business parks.
- Land parcels, shopping centers, rental properties, and industrial rental properties.
- Development sites, net leased properties, and residential developments.
Hotel land Resort Properties
- Hotels, motels, convention centers, golf courses, and theme park sites.
- Resort lodging and hospitality properties, motel and hotel brokers, luxury resorts, stadiums, vacation and regional attractions.
Commercial Real Estate Financing
- Commercial mortgage brokers, commercial mortgages.
- Apartment loan, commercial loan, commercial loans, commercial lenders.
- Commercial real estate financing, hotel loans, office building commercial loans, warehouse mortgages, commercial mortgage rates.
The Difference Between Industrial, Retail and Commercial Real Estate
Handover Procedures in Commercial Property Leasing
Commercial Law – Corporate Law – Joint Venture – Contractual Construction of Clause in Joint Venture